Sunday, January 20, 2008


Well that's a poor quality picture, but a morning of mass, thomas play, and video games have worn my family out.
My hive is almost completed. I apparently used the wrong nails to attach part of it so I have to scrounge up some small nails to put together the last frame for the brood chamber. My brother is making me some hives that are a slightly different style and I need to decide what to do about that. He is makin 8 frame hives for me and this one is a 10 frame super. I may just try both out and see how it goes. Christopher and my concern will be that a full super will be too heavy for me to manage with 10 frames. Ah well, I'm starting with 10 and we will see how the summer plays out.
The OMAC cooking is going really well again. I'm about a third of the way done and the recipes have all been super tasty so far. The Chai Banana Bread was a real winner. I don't think it will make it to the end of the day. I need to see what is in the freezer, because I don't have as much space as I expected.
Well time for a break, I'm going to get back to work on Knit to Live and hopefully take a nap somewhere in the middle of it.
Cheers!

No comments: