Sunday, January 18, 2009











Ok, the great decluttering of the basement has begun. My brother threated to help me build shelving down there a few weeks ago and I realized two things:




1. That would be terribly helpful.




2. The basement is too much of a mess to even work in.








So, I've been combining rubbermaids, sweeping, and getting the 6-9 month baby clothes out of the basement. I've made some great progress today. I wish I could work on this when Aaron isn't home, but c'est la vie.








While down there, I found three scarves that just needed to be cut off from the yarn and finished. Why weren't these done? Why was I making scarves? I'm such a mess!

1 comment:

Jahanarabanu said...

I don't know why you were making scarves, but they sure are cool! I'm sure you'll find a good use for them.
Love,
J:)